Presented to a MMASC member, chief executive officer, director, member of the academic community, MMASC supporter, or outside professional development program manager that has shown a significant and sustained contribution toward furthering the success of others by affording professional development opportunities.
- 2022: Brett Channing, City of Lake Forest
- 2021: PJ Gagajena, City of Moorpark
- 2020: Rod Hill, City of Chino Hills
- 2019: Pamela Antil, City of Santa Barbara
- 2018: Amy Chang, City of Ontario
- 2017: Brian Ambrose, City of Murrieta
- 2016: Carl Alameda, City of La Cañada-Flintridge
- 2015: John Keisler, City of Long Beach
- 2014: Ben Siegel, City of Laguna Beach
- 2013: Chris Freeland, City of West Covina
- 2012: Wendi Brick, Customer Service Advantage, Inc.
- 2010: Kim Summers, City of Hesperia
- 2009: Kevin McArdle, City of Rancho Cucamonga
- 2008: Sarona Vivanco, City of Santa Clarita